The partners of VISSCH+STAM regularly share their experience and knowledge in international publications and presentations.
PUBLICATIONS FOR CLIENTS
- The Museum as a Center for Social Innovation - Jasper Visser, AASLH History News, Volume 72 #1 (2017)
- Public space: India leads the way in museum innovation – Erik Schilp, LinkedIn (November 2015)
- A new kind of entrepreneurship for museums – Erik Schilp, LinkedIn (November 2015)
- The ten principles of museum entrepreneurship – Erik Schilp (April 2015)
- Misschien is het museum van de toekomst wel een buurthuis – Jasper Visser (interview), De Correspondent (November 2014)
- Leken en experts. Wie bepaalt wat waarde is? – Erik Schilp, Onderzoek Uitgelicht, Jaargang 3, nr. 1, pp. 14-18 (June 2014)
- Strategies for a heritage revival in the digital age – Jasper Visser, Companion to European Heritage Revivals, Springer International Publishing, pp. 73-93 (2014)
- Museums in times of social and technological change – Jasper Visser, The Museum of the Future (April 2014)
- The future of museums is about attitude – Jasper Visser, Sharing is Caring Anthology, pp.212-220 (2014)
- Perspectives on digital engagement with culture and heritage – Jasper Visser, AASLH History News, Volume 68 #3, (2013)
At VISSCH+STAM we love to tell you about our work, and about the latest developments in the world of audience and digital engagement. We speak at conferences and staff development forums on a regular basis and are available for keynotes and panel discussions. Contact us.