We are looking for experienced, independent professionals to complement our team for a variety of projects in the Netherlands and abroad. Currently, we are looking for:
All-round web developer (freelance position)
For a variety of projects, both internally and for clients, we are looking for an all-round web developer. We are explicitly looking for a freelancer who can work with us on a project-basis and with whom we can build a long-term working relationship that will result in an associate position within our group.
The ideal candidate has successfully worked directly with clients on complex projects as a freelancer or independent professional. In this position, working remotely is most certainly an option.
We’re looking for
- A freelancer with an established practice
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget
- A can-do attitude
- Technically, you should be able to develop a CMS that is easy to use. We don't prefer a specific framework or language, as long as it is future proof, flexible and secure
- An excellent front-end developer with full stack development skills
- Experience with building websites that contain different templates, third party integrations (including webshops), custom login and user (visitor) profiles, and relatively simple but manually controllable database interactions such as adding and retrieving data
- Experience within non-profits and NGOs, cultural and creative industries is a plus
- An international outlook and mentality
- Proficiency in English. Dutch, Spanish, or another language is a plus
- The opportunity to work on projects for high-profile international clients
- New projects to strengthen your income and practice
- The opportunity to grow into a more permanent role within our organization
- Coaching and support
How to apply
If you would like to explore the options of working together, please send an email with your portfolio of projects and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. Based on your information, we may invite you to a (Skype) meeting. For more information, please reach out to Jasper Visser: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tessa Askamp: email@example.com.